Apple released a large screen smartphone for the first time in its history. Samsung is an expert in such devices, so Galaxy Note 4 is just the next model in company’s products line. Who will come out as a winner? Here are some pros and cons of both models.
Why iPhone 6 Plus is better than Galaxy Note 4
- iPhone 6 Plus is thinner – 7.1 mm vs Note’s 8.5 mm. However, it’s not that big of advantage if the phone bends in your pocket.
- Face recognition.
- 240fps slow motion camera mode.
- 64 Gb and 128 Gb options for internal storage.
- Dual display illumination vs single illumination. Adjusted brightness.
Why Galaxy Note 4 is better than iPhone 6 Plus
- Bigger display and better resolution: 5.7 inch QHD (4к) vs iPhone’s 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p (3K).
- Better main camera resolution of 16 Mp vs iPhone’s 8 Mp
- Better video recording and sound quality of 2160p (stereo) vs iPhone’s 1080p (mono)
- Expandable storage capacity with microSD memory card.
- Better front camera of 3.7 Mp vs iPhone’s 1.2 Mp
- Faster LTE (only for Snapdragon version)
- Better battery of 3220mAh vs iPhone’s 2915 mAh.
- 2 sim cards
- Heart rate and blood oxygen sensors
- Stylus pen